Tuesday

Going steady

Today during assembly, we had a sexuality education talk on going steady. I felt that this was a very interesting and relevant talk as i know at least one friend who has openly admitted that he was in a BGR relationship, even though he knew his parents does not approve of it.

Today's talk was to the point and i think it helped me understand more about the difference between love and infatuation. That would definitely help me make the right choice in the future and prevent me from making bad decisions now.

Sexuality Education talks are definitely helpful to us as we are all going through puberty, a turbulent time. We all need some form of guidance and help from people who have been through it. These talks are crucial in preventing us from making the wrong decisions.

2 comments:

  1. It was a fruitful session. My takeaway was that we must be very clear of our objectives before taking a step further to enter relationships. This is important in reducing the amount of pain you might experience if you enter a relationship, and also to make sure that you are not putting effort into something completely useless. Hence, I would agree that the session was very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree that the talk was a very fruitful one, like Yi Da said. I felt that the main point of this talk is to tell us to be rational before making any decisions related to BGRs. This is because any wrong decisions made about these issues can have potentially devastating effects, especially when it comes to emotional issues.

    ReplyDelete